Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Solo-A-Module Month (SAMM)

Kicking off my Solo-A-Module Month (SAMM) by rolling up a a solo-adventurer using rules from Phantasmagoria #1 (A DCC RPG Sword and Planet Zine). Will be taking my solitary noob through CRY FREEDOM and Let Slip the Bat-Men of Venus, the featured adventure from Crawljammer #1. As I will only have on player character, I'll also use the solo adventuring rules from Scarlet Heroes.



Our protagonist is Wardy Derson, a repairman who has deluded himself that one-day he too will be a great Captain. Perhaps someone clever and flashy like -Han-cough-solo, I mean telescreen celebrity Handrak Duello. 

Wardy Derson 
Human Level 0
Str 14 Agi 8 Sta 11 Per 8, Int 14, Luck 10 
Hit Points: 3
Equipment: Blackjack, Assorted Tools, Small Hammer; Credit: 0.24 
Alignment: Neutral (with a tendency to Chaotic) 
Preferred conflict and problem solving approach on d20: Clever (1-10), Flashy (11-16), Careful (17), Forceful (18), Quick (19), Sneaky (20) 

I'm starting late as I've been consumed with a major work project and precious spare time in the late evenings and weekends eaten up by Warframe.

#soloamodule 

No comments:

Post a Comment